What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Drive a free new car. Get paid to drive your own car like you normally do. No more car payments!
- You can GET PAID every month to drive your own car like you normally do!
- You can drive a brand NEW car for free!
- You can drive a brand NEW car for free*!
- There is NO CATCH, NO HIDDEN COSTS! The sponsor companies will let you drive their NEW cars FREE* or PAY you to drive your own car just for decorating the car with their messaging!
- TheFreeCar shows you how to get a brand new car at NO COST* or get paid to drive if you already own a car!
- Get started and apply today to any sponsor from our database of companies that offer FREE* cars or pay to drive!
- et started and apply today to any sponsor from our database of companies that offer FREE* cars or pay to drive!
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Free Car scores an averge of 3.97, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Free Car scores 63.34/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thefreecar.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.5.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thefreecar.com you’ll also be taken through to thefreecar.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)